Matters Of The Heart :: Hart Ramsey, Part 2
Today’s Guest: Hart Ramsey is a Communicator, Pastor/Teacher, Music Producer, award-winning Songwriter, certified Recording Engineer, Podcaster, Author and Coach. He impacts thousands daily through a daily UPLIFT text message. His music, books, and teaching can be found everywhere music, books, and teaching is available. His influence and reach is seen in those that he’s developed to lead thousands of others. His ministry has locations in Atlanta, GA, Montgomery, Alabama and Dothan, Alabama. He can be found online at nccfamily.org and on social media at Facebook (HartRamseyMedia), Twitter (@HartRamsey), and Instagram (@HartRamsey)
- All of us have wondered why it is so difficult to deal with forgiveness when we have been wronged
- Clear conversation about forgiveness and grace
- We discussed the “prison of exhaustion”
- Using rules to be “accepted” by God
- There is a distinction between forgiveness and trust
- A critical question was asked, “Can you pray for a person who wronged you?”
- Could there be a different way to see your abuser?
- There could be a place for emotional health and maturity in the conversation of forgiveness and grace
- Listen to find out what arthritis may have to do with forgiveness and grace
- All followers of Christ – whether in full-time ministry or business, leadership, entrepreneurship, whatever role, we all have only one ministry. Listen to this episode to find out what that one ministry is.
Resources Mentioned (some items mentioned directly or indirectly through prior research):
For Coaching, Questions, or Additional Information:
You can contact us at email@example.com
About Our Host:
Christopher J. Harris, a native of Palatka, Fla., is currently Executive Pastor of Crossover Church of Tampa, Fla. He is also the Director of Administration & Vision Implementation overseeing the day to day operations of the Atlanta Headquarters office for Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International. He’s served at ministries in Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Chicago,IL. He’s an author and blogger and most recently wrote a book titled, Temporary Assignments. He’s an alumnus of Florida State University, University of South Carolina, special studies at Princeton Theological Seminary and doctoral work at Nova Southeastern University. Harris currently resides in Florida with his wife Dr Carmen J Harris and their children.
You can check him out here: www.ChristopherJHarris.com
Here are Christopher’s Theological Beliefs: http://christopherjharris.com/what-i-believe/
My family for their commitment to the vision to inspire wisdom in others and release me to endeavors like this. To my Producer, Kevin Scullion. To Dr Hart Ramsey and Hart Ramsey Media, LLC. (Note: Want your name listed here, leave a review of this podcast and you may find your name listed here…)